Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 2013-05-12, 07:47
joeyluck's Avatar
joeyluck joeyluck is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,523
Get Zebra now or wait?

Zebra is probably my favorite synth. However, I do not own it...yet.
I would love to have Zebra and Dark Zebra.

I had held off in the past because I wanted to see if we would see Zebra as a RE in the near future. It's become more clear now that Zebra will not be in the Reason rack in the near future. However, with the implementation of MIDI Out, it may be worth using it as a VST with Reason via the EMI.

On the other hand...
If and when Zebra is offered as a RE, I would no longer have a use for the VST. And, if an actual crossgrade is not offered, it will be a loss (minus of course, the fun had with it in the meantime).

So, the question being...
Should I get Zebra as a VST now and use it with the EMI? Maybe sell the VST license—is that possible?
Or should I just be uber patient and simply use other Reason synths in the meantime?
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hans Zimmer Interview — u-he Zebra joeyluck General Forum (read only) 8 2012-08-02 07:42
Wait for me..... tonalaxis Music Forum (read only) 4 2009-04-10 11:15


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28.