Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-23, 11:48

Red face Reason midi interactions to hardware Question

Hi Everyone,

Im lookin for some informations, but maybe i'm a bit early on this one, who knows...

I'm probably goin to spend some money on on Electrix Repeater, and i was curious to know if those "new midi interactions" coming with reason 7 would allow me to synchronize this tool with, for example some drum Pattern commung out my redrum...In this case electrix repeater would be slave and Reason Master...

If someone knows something about someone who knows something, that would interest some friend of mine who needs to know something from someone who knows something from...

in anycase, thanks !