Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-23, 22:08

Red face something to leave the all mix on the side and start a new one please !

Sometimes I do a mix and after some time I loose the mix and it dies in the loudness ,
I 'd love to be able to keep that mix so I can have a eye on what I have done but also a way to reset the all mix fx on every tracks so i can start a fresh one with out doing my head .

I dont know if it's very clear explained like this but I think it would be handy for workflow time saving !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2013-04-23 at 22:09. Reason: to leave insted of to live :)