Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-15, 16:14

Adam Fielding - Icarus (single w/remixes)

Hello all!

I've spent the past few years or so working on my third album, Icarus, which I'm incredibly pleased to say is due out very soon (on the 29th, in fact). However, today sees the release of the eponymous first single from the album which I'm so very, very thrilled to be able to share with you! The player below features clips from the single.

Loading SoundCloud…

edit: here's a Spotify link for all Spotify users, you can check out the single in it's entirety here.
http://open.spotify.com/album/4LJs6VxwCT9x2BLchrkSOe

The single features strings performed by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, and marks my first fully original release through Distinctive Records.

Naturally, the whole track was written, produced and recorded using Reason (with the exception of the string parts, which were recorded externally). The full-length album also follows this trend.

You can find out more information regarding the single on my website if you're interested. I'm really, really excited to finally have this released and I'm even more excited for the album release next week

Cheers!

edit: you can check out clips from the full-length album here.
Loading SoundCloud…

Last edited by adfielding; 2013-04-25 at 16:56. Reason: added clips from the album