Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-10, 01:46

Lightbulb A Teaser , Tutorials and Users Video Section on the website .

I am always missing some Videos that I would love to have seen before the actual time i see them

the thing is that there is a Subtance section where I can check for tutorials and for each REs there is a page and also videos and also the propellerhead youtube but for exemple I only noticed today that awesome Pulsar 2nd video that shows how to make a synth with it !

I readed users up saying it was a cool thing to do but it never printed in my head before that video wich was a 2nd type of revelation on the subject for me lol

so a section with the most fresh videos and also the ones from users or the commercial RE advert would make it handy and also the place to go for peoples that whant to see before try I think.

ps: youtube chanel is awesome but this would make it the plateform linked to it from here .

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2013-07-10 at 01:48. Reason: global corrections