Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-01, 18:01

Track Making Tutorials

I loved the recent Mattias, Freemason, roundtable stuff on Reason 7. How about a track making exercise from scratch with Reason Demo files videos, I learnt more from the roundtable stuff than any amount of dry written tutorials, that stuff is great marketing.
I'm not talking about some huge magnus opus 58 track prog rock blowout lol, just a simple dance track, start with some beats, introduce some parallel busses, maybe add a dry vocal then do some parallel effects channels on those. Adding the actual Reason Demo files with tutorial just makes it easier to follow and learn from, like the Lynda.com or Sonic Academy tutorials, but free lol