Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-03, 20:15

Reason 6.5 + Balance upgrade?

I noticed all the upgrades from version 1-6.5 to Reason 7 and also that Reason 7 is free if you buy a Balance interface.

I bought Reason 6.5 and the Balance interface 6 month ago.... So am I right in saying that although I did that - There is NO FREE UPGRADE for owners of 6.5 with Balance to Reason 7?

This seems pretty strange as those that supported Propellerheads thus get the short end of the stick as they clearly only want to give perks to new buyers?

I hope this isn't so because it would be a gross injustice to those that have committed themselves to the brand before whatever period and whatever package upgrade deals were mentioned.

Owners of Reason 6.5 + Balance should automatically get a free upgrade to 7? Not so? Since if you buy Balance now with 6.5 you get 7 free? What f you already had Balance - that should qualify for something?

Can anyone clarify this?