Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-07, 08:00

WAV-Samples unsupportet format in Reason? Help!

Hello there

I got one problem. I bought a couple of samples in the internet. Now i wanted to put them into reason, but the problem is, that reason 6 doesen't read these. just some of them.

can you tell me what i can do, that reason reads all of them? There shows up: "unsupportet format", but they're all .wav-Format like the other ones. what's the reason for that, that i can't play around with all .wav-formats?

is there any programm to convert them into the right format? my problem is, there are samples around 5 GB, so i need a tool where i can put the whole pack with the folder-struckture in there. or i take me one day to convert them all by myself :S

any help?

Thanks!!