Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-12, 04:13

Using Mackie controller Graphite 49 with Reason 4?

I just picked this controller up today and have run into so many issues with using it. It won't connect or pick up the controller at all when I have it set to preset mode, it picks up when I have it on main. When I asside a fader to let's say ATTACK in the amp envelope, all other faders auto assign to it as well...when I try to assign a second fader to DECAY or anything else it gives me an error of it already being assigned and to overwrite that...so I can't assign it to anything else...it won't register that I move ANY of the knobs...and in my devices it keeps wanting to switch back to my M-audio and yamaha keyboard that I had before. I can't use my mackie controller as a master keyboard. I am not sure at all what I am doing wrong or how to sort this all out to where I can assign every fader and knob to separate areas. This is the first midi controller I have bought and I can't find much else around the internet. I learn a bit better when I can find answers to my specific questions. If anybody could help that would be really awesome. Any other info you need to know for any reason just ask.