Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-17, 20:32

Moving RNS files to new computer.....

Hi guys. It has been eons since I have been here! Anyways I just upgraded from Reason 3.0 to 7, I actually built an incredibly powerful new DAW because I want as little limitation as possible.

What is the easiest way to migrate all my RNS ideas/finished songs to my new PC without having Reason complain that there are missing sounds/samples when an RNS is loaded? I want to change the folder structure on this new PC but it seems Reason is hardcoded to look only in the Reason folder for samples/sounds when loading an .RNS file.

This new PC has an SSD that is very small only for the OS and programs, I have a seperate 3TB drive for Refills/Sample packs and want to store them all there instead of the Reason folder.

Thanks!