Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-23, 18:49

Smile KORG: Mono/Poly and Polysix Audio Inputs

I'm sure this is a feature request made by several other people, but I had no luck finding anything via a search. So, if you could point me to a feature request for this that is already in progress, I will gladly chime in there =)

I will also be sure to send Korg an email, but I feel like with how big and busy they are, an email to "support" would simply be lost in the mountains of other emails. I'm figuring Propellerhead has a direct contact with Korg and the folks who develop the REs that they could pass this request onto ;D

It would be great to have audio inputs on the Mono/Poly and Polysix for using the VCF section to process other audio. Maybe even the Unison section (if that's possible).

Thanks!