Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-18, 09:04

Exclamation Reason Essentials/Authenticator Problem

Hi, I was having trouble with the authenticator and Reason Essentials, hopefully someone could help me out.

I bought RE with Balance and of course, immediately installed it. I followed the instructions I read on the support page for installations on a Windows 7 system.

It installed just fine, but whenever I go to open it, the authenticator opens, says the ignition key (or Balance) isn't authorized to run RE, and when I try using internet verification, it says the product isn't registered to my account. So I go and click the "register and authorize" button (which I've done many times on this computer) it pops up the old "Authorization Helper Application" and a new tab opens on my browser saying the key has been registered and I can now authorize the program to an ignition key (or Balance - again)

RE will not, for whatever reason, show up under authorized licences for my Balance. I have no idea what to do. I've tried deauthorizing everything and reauthorizing it, hoping RE will magically show up but still no luck.

I did buy Balance with a copy of Reason 7, which is working perfectly, but it's still bothering me that I can't open RE, even if I don't need it at the moment.
Does anyone know what to do? Maybe had this problem yourself and fixed it?

Please and thanks in advance.