Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-29, 11:59

Authorising computer - "CM:70" problem?

Hi

I've raised this already with support, but in the meantime and to move things along a little, I thought I'd dip into the pool of genius I know is here.

I upgraded last night to Reason 7 and one of the steps needed is for me to authorise my PC to work offline.

Logged into my account and pressed the "authoruse keys and computer" button. Nothing happened - I got a message saying "Waiting for authorizer" (or similar). After a few attempts, I gave up and searched the site for problems relating to this; one of the suggestions was to change browser, which I did (from IE to Chrome).

This got me a little further, but I was then presented with the info that there is something wrong with my PC, namely "CM:70" and to contact support, which I did.

Does anyone have any ideas? Just to clarify, I have upgraded from 4 to 7 on a Windows PC via a boxed disc, as opposed to a download. The product is registered with no issues.

Thanks

Phil