Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-29, 21:53

Thumbs up slicing audio

i had a stereo wav and wen i loaded it into reason i notice the left wos louder than the right wich is not a problem as panning could solve this problem. then i started thinking it would be great if you could slice the left and right into two or high light the left or right and work on one with out affecting the other. as i see it this would be a great for a lot of reasons.
1 is would it be great if you could do some thing like put echo on the left side and not change anything on the right. or fading the left and right at different times putting filters on the right and gating the left. i have not heard or seen anything like this for reason or any software out there. i dont know if all you reason users would find this to be good for your mix i can see a lot of thing could be done with something like this.

WOT DO YOU THINk