Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-01, 05:09

Cannot get Balance to work.

I just bought Balance, followed the set-up instructions and I get nothing. I have been searching the internet and messing around with this thing for about 5 hours now and have made no progress. Could someone please break it down for me step by step on how to get this thing working? And when I say step by step I mean assume I'm your Grandmother who has never even opened an email before, that level of basic explanation. I am operating on a mac, and the only response I get from the Balance device is an occasional red or green flash in the "signal/clip" led. I am really just interested in getting the guitar to play at this point as the entire reason I bought Balance is to lay down guitar tracks. Thank you VERY much in advance for your help!