Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-02, 10:01

Smile Possibility to route to audio out

I wish we could have in the same dialog box as when we can choose "create a new bus" or "route to a bus", the possibility to easily rout to audio out 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, etc. for exemple in a rewire perspective or an analog summer miexer.

I know that it is possible with flickin' the rack and direct ouz, but "voilà", with years passing and Reason getting so complex, i guess i become a bit lazy and want all the facilities direct from the main mixer without having to search beside the rack.

Another suggestion I already made here, is to give us more color option for labelling clips and tracks.

+ a better communication between the sequencer and the rack when we label a rack instrument, it should then be the same name in the sequencer column.

Voilà, i'm done...