Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-03, 03:38

Using Rack Extensions w/o Internet connection

First off, I'd like to apologize if this subject has been broached already. Here goes:

I have some rack extensions that I can use on my laptop, since I can connect it to the Wi-Fi at work or school. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to write the licenses to the ignition key so that I can use them on my home computer... Every time I run Reason on my desktop, I get a message warning me that I need to either download the licenses or run without the rack extensions.

Help! Please and thanks.

*edit* I should add: I've already hit "Authorize Computer and Keys". It shows that the key has been synced to the account whenever I check it from the laptop (the computer that I take with me to school where there's an Internet connection), but I still can't get my desktop (the computer without an internet connection, just so we're clear) to run the rack extensions.

Last edited by majora124; 2013-06-03 at 04:13.