Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-09, 02:51

Dead Can Dance - The Spider's Strategem (Realm remix)

This is my first completed project in Reason 7. Featuring the amazing vocal talent of Lisa Gerrard ... a sympathetic remix, the original has been re-arranged and augmented with additional percussion, bass line, pads, etc.

I would be grateful for all and any feedback.

All work has been carried out in Reason. I'm reasonably happy with the mix but the mastering is pretty quick and dirty - I have only used the SSL master bus compressor with fairly conservative settings.

I plan to have the track professionally mastered using an on-line service. It will be the first time I've used a service like this so we'll see whether it's any good or not in due course.

Loading SoundCloud…