Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-11, 22:17

Game consoles war ! (((X-BOX 1 vs PS4)))

I have a lot of love at 34 years old for game consoles and I remember even playin music games on some and I know some users of Reason are music makers and sound designers for Video Games so I find interesting to speak on the future of the two monsters but without going as fare as mac vs pc .

Microsoft is teasing the XBOX-1 and it's cool it got 8core AMD super fast, 8GO RAMS and maybe the same GPU sytem then PS4 !

some kids will have more power in that then there parents have with there PC LOL

but there is a dark side of this multimedia-center called the X-box 1 ,

The thing almost got to connect once a day to work , the games liscences are not transferable and you cannot lent your game to a friend for a few days but still it is the mega-center thing but around 500 dollars !

Sony Did there teasing on the PS4 juste after Microsoft and they say that they are 400 dollars and also that it not requiere a internet connection at all time , they also sayed that the games liscence will make possible to give or re-sale your games unlike xbox .

they also gived 8go of RAM and a proscessor amd but not as fast as the xbox one !

they both are amazing in my opinion , they also are more PC's then a normal game console like Wii mini wich is for me the only real game console left when others are multimedia centers with a multiple simulator side

anyway it is good to see that gaming will be having some freshness and new paint !

I bet a lot of peoples here a interested on that rather for work (music and developement) or because you still young or sneak on your kids consoles for a session when they in class

I would get the Sony if I wa going to by one now but only because I aint playing much so the imersion will be garrentie anyway ! what you guys think ?

you can read some more here by clicking on the console name under the blue title bar http://www.techradar.com/

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !