Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-23, 17:14

Looking For More Realistic Percussion Sounds

Hey Folks,
So I know the must logical immediate response maybe "Why don't you just get a live percussionist???"

Well, it's 7:15am here and I'm on the couch in my pajamas creating the next 'timeless' classic :-) and of course most percussionists are sleeping harder than the log of wood their drums were made from...LOL!

No seriously, you know how it is right? When you've got the creative juices flowing and you hear whole orchestras. You nee to put it down asap!

So ... i'm looking for great samples of instruments like:

congas (especially need some decent congas slides aka "moose call")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnMCmqdlz_k
bongos
cuicas
guiros
claves
finger snaps
triangles
mark trees (also known as mark chimes or bar chimes) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_tree

Of course always open to new sounds so bring it on!

Ok ppl thanks!