Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-24, 13:06

Looking for Killer Producer...

I've been producing with Reason ever since 2.5. But lately -R6/7- I feel that I'ld rather focus on composing than mixing/producing.
Would YOU like to have a go at one of my creations? Turn it into an awesome production?
Here's the idea: I send you my original .reason file and you tweak it into YOUR production. Just the way YOU think it would sound best. You can be as creative as you would like to be. Then you send me the output of your work. And if I think its a relevant improvement, we should talk about producing the first album of JustVera. And the (financial) conditions of our collaboration. Sounds like a plan? I'ld love to hear from you!
rgrdsjustus