Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-25, 20:52

Figure (mobile app)

Hey, so I've been using the Figure app on my ipod touch for several months now and I love it. I love making little sound tracks and stuff just for fun, everything from satellite sounding sounds to hip hop stuff. In a way, I kind of feel like I'm cheating because I have no musical talent what so ever, at the same time, the stuff I come up with is so small its laughable to any real musician, but again, its all in good fun. I even made a 1 minute music video using only my ipod touch with the music from Figure and edited video with other apps.

I've only ever had one problem as of the last update, which was awhile ago. Ever since that update, the bluetooth side of things has changed where there is considerable distortion? interruption? I cant think of a word, its just annoying.

Anyway, its a tiny issue that I can resolve by plugging in headphones, so I just wanted to say, after that, that I really love this app, I can't believe some of the stuff I have come up with sometimes, but again, I feel like I'm cheating.

Here a few of my faves
Loading SoundCloud…

Loading SoundCloud…

Loading SoundCloud…

Loading SoundCloud…

Loading SoundCloud…

Loading SoundCloud…