Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-30, 00:25

We need to use vst instruments

We need to use virtual instruments, either implement virtual instruments into ph or make reason a rewire master, do something. This has been one of the biggest request form loyal customers, if we new how to code software we would have done it already. Professional musicians have been using vst's for years now, i know we have re's but we need more options it's better for creativity. And i know we can rewire and sequence vst's in another daw, but some of rather use reason to sequence our entire songs, for many sense-able reasons; such as being able to apply regroove to vst's, but you cant add regroove to vst patterns sequenced in another daw. Come on propellerheads this will only make this software greater.