Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-05, 18:50

Reason Essentials??

I'm in a praise band without a drummer and have been using Reason Adapted for M-Audio for drum beats. Usually we just make a 16 beat pattern in Redrum and loop it. Occasionally I will try to do the whole song with different beats for verses and chorus and bridges but I'm not a drummer and it takes a very long time and once complete it doesn't sound like the actual songs drums. Would Reason Essentials benefit us over Adapted version? Would I be able to create drum patterns for songs any easier? Also, I have seen where some people will let you download Reason 4,5,6 etc.files to use. Are these compatible with Reason Essentials?

Thanks

Jeff