Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-14, 18:45

Adam Fielding & Tom Pritchard - Take My Hand feat. Holly Nelson

Hi all!

I've got a lot of cool stuff to share in the coming week, starting with this collaborative effort by myself, Tom Pritchard & Holly Nelson (aka A Million Tiny Architects).

Loading SoundCloud…

It's a free download, and there's an MP3 link on the Soundcloud page if you don't fancy downloading the WAV version for some reason

I really enjoyed working on this track with Tom again, and Holly's additional vocals really lend a lovely emotional weight to the lyrics IMO.

Much like our previous collaboration (Contrails), Tom got things started properly by writing a good chunk of the song and getting it nicely fleshed out before bringing Holly into the mix. Following that, Tom sent it over to me and I got cracking with recording more vocal parts, guitars, adding some more percussive elements, and doing some additional re-arranging & mixing. It really was a fantastic way to work, and I can't thank both Tom & Holly enough for bringing me in on this.

I'd love to know what you make of it - needless to say, the whole thing was produced, mixed & mastered using Reason.

More fun stuff coming later in the week

Cheers!