Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-15, 20:05

Audio driver has stopped working

Seen a couple of posts for this issue on here, but no conclusions, or help with what I want.
Anyway, I recently had a virus on my computer (which may or may not have caused this issue, don't know, but probably), and during which I kept getting this error message come up on the screen in Reason 6.5, "Audio driver has stopped working". I have a Behringer Xenyx Q502 USB Audio Interface/Mixer, and the relevant Behringer drivers. I've tried selecting other drivers, but without selecting the Behringer drivers, i can't get my audio interface to work and also have latency on my midi controller. What is the problem with my audio driver? I've tried finding the Behringer drivers for my interface/mixer on the Behringer website again, so I can re-install'em, but can't seem to find them. I downloaded ASIO4All drivers from there but Reason comes up with the same message if I try to select that driver or the other Behringer driver. A couple of other drivers on the list work, 1 lets me go through the interface but still have latency on my M-Audio Oxygen 61 key keyboard, and the other goes through my main speakers to my computer and again, latency on my keyboard. It seems to me that it doesn't like any ASIO drivers now. Anyway, can anyone shed any light on what's going on or how to fix this. I need a link to the Behringer drivers for my interface if anyone can link me, or help on how to solve this problem and have my latency sorted. Cheers!

Last edited by creativemind75; 2013-07-15 at 20:08.