Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-16, 02:31

Lightbulb I Thought I'd Sing This One

Some who know me, know that I also write short books. The book I just recently independently published, Our Best M.O.a.T. Book We Made, I thought deserved a singing. It is not poetry or a narrative, but a collection of fragmented ideas on a project I have been patiently been working on over many years. M.O.a.T., The Monumental Outrageousness Around Texas is the best art project I could come up with to help a group of charities. It also blends with fantasy ideas, but I am realistic enough to know that it is probably out of my reach.

As for the music, it is just a series of different melodies I am singing as I am learning to sing just for fun, but the message is partially serious. Thanks for listening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF9a2KuYHjM

Billy