Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-21, 10:08

automap file

I was wondering if anyone has a spare good working novation impulse *.automap file so I can use the controller faders with the reason 7 's main mixer . The impulse seems to be a bit buggy in reason its ok in cubase , ableton but it doesn't want to play in reason well it half wants to . The knobs seem to be ok they will work with reason instruments and the transport buttons communicate really well, but when it comes to the mixer/faders they just refuses to move. I waste alot of time trying to get automap to even communicate with reason to manually set the faders . I dont know Im thinking of maybe trashing the impulse because of this. Any other impulse users who have dealt this issue with the main mixer ? Automap doesnt load automatically either which is a bit of a peave but that I can live with.