Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-13, 14:33

volume issue with record drumtakes

hello all,

Are there any other users of record drumtakes out there? I think its a fantastic product but Im having a few issues getting it to work for me. My biggest problem is that I find the volume of the recordings plays back alot louder then the parts that I manually trigger using the sampler. To clarify, the waveform drum audio plays back at a nice loud level. Then, when I attempt to add in a few variations and fills by triggering the sounds uisng the NNXT, the volume which is ouput to the tracks is much lower.

Anybody else notice this problem? My plan is to do mixer fader automation on these tracks to try to compensate (probably by subing them down to a mix bus group first). But before I go that route I want to confirm if im doing something wrong.

Andrew