Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-10, 02:53

My First Project w/ Reason

I've been fascinated with Reason for years and I finally had an opportunity to purchase it. So I'm proud to finally say "I am a Reason user". Having said that, there is so much to this program and it will take me a long time to master all the aspects of it. I'm not exactly new to home recording/songwriting. I've been using Samplitude for years now and before that used several hardware DAW's (4 track cassette, Stand alone units).
So, having only started with the program less than a month, I have a project already. I know I've got a long\way to get to the mastery that many of you have achieved, but everybody has to start somewhere. I invite you to sample my first and give me tips, comments etc. They would be appreciated. Being a child of the 60s and 70s, my music is Pop oriented (Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, etc). Thank you for listening in advance. I also plan on giving other artists here a listen and commenting as well.

Here's "When You Close Your Eyes"

Thanks!

John B.
Loading SoundCloud…

Last edited by voclizr; 2013-09-10 at 02:57.