Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-01, 19:05

Question comp mode in reason 7..?

Hey guys, I'm having trouble in the comp mode in Reason 7. I've used the comp mode in 6.5 with no trouble at all, but now it seems they've altered the interface slightly, and I can't manage to get it to work.

I double click on a waveform, and it opens it up into the quantize mode. Then on the left, under the meter, I now click the "Open In Comp Edit" button. I can then see the individual takes, I can move the takes around, and I can select which take will play, but I can't slice between them. I have the razor tool armed, but it doesn't appear as my cursor unless I exit back out of comp edit mode.

I'm sure there's just one little step I'm missing...what am I doing wrong??