Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-09, 04:55

please help me convert my old figure songs! PLEASE!

so i updated to the newest version of figure and it completely broke on my 1st gen ipad. it worked on on my iphone 4s. i updated again when the second version came out. i lost all of my old songs on my ipad. i had them backed up via itunes amd put in a seperate folder on my desktop. i could not get them to resync with my ipad no matter what i tried. i have tried:

pulling them into the file sharing area via itunes and syncing

emailing the .aif files to myself and it does not work..

change the .aif extention to a .figure extention and email it and uplaod to dropbox. it will attempt to open the file in figure and launch figure but it will not show up in my songs list.

i have downloaded a .figure file from someone elses dropbox link and it has worked ok

there has to be someway to reload all of my old songs i havesaved so i can play them again..

please someone help! i have looked online a few times and cant seem to find any help.. please!