Poly Combinator (maybe)
Maybe it is possible..
Can we have 4-8 CV NOTE INPUTS at the Combinator please ???
and the Combinator mixes the Notes to Chords ???
it can be possible.. beacause it is possible to connect a single synth inside the combi and also connect the combi itself with CV-Notes...
and we can have 2 Notes at the same time with both CV-Note Inputs at one Synth (2 times Poly)..
so what is if we have more CV-Inputs on the Combinator ??
the combinator send the CV-NOTE Signal without any visible (MIDI) cable to the Synths/devices, which are inside the Combinator..
is it possible ??
PS: sorry for my bad english...
EDIT: i try to explain it a second time..
1. create a combinator
2. create a subtractor inside the combinator (RESET the device! / or choose a piano/keys poly patch)
3. create a matrix inside the combinator (maybe Reason does automatic wiring NOTE and GATE CV to the subtractor, if not connect it!)
4. create a Matrix outside the combinator (maybe Reason does automatic wiring NOTE and GATE CV, to the combinator if not connect it!)
if you hit Play you can trigger the subtractor in a 2-times polyphony way with the two Matrix sequencers
***anyone from the forum showed me that trick 6-8 months ago.. thanks a lot, i use it all the time!
1. Where and how the notes are mixed?
2. Why did the EMI (External Midi Instrument) not have 8 CV-Note Inputs?
3. Why did the Combinator not have 8 CV-Note Inputs?
some Rack Extensions can produce poly/chord notes to CV-Note.. with a Little trick. the devices shift back the same/equal notes a very little bit (inaudible)
btw: here is my idear for a new Rack Extension:
16x CV NOTE INPUT
1x CV NOTE OUTPUT
16x Gate in
1x Gate out
what it should do:
shift every cv-note input a little bit backwards (fixed values)
Price: FREE ( for me )
Last edited by devilfish; 2013-09-10 at 14:50.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Poly Ensemble: Progression! :)||bitleyTM||Phead User Forum (read only)||9||2013-07-13 21:41|
|Polar A-series Poly video teaser||ddrex||Phead User Forum (read only)||5||2013-01-30 03:02|
|My Combinator 1 when using Epic Synth Poly makes Computer Slow message||andymango||Phead User Forum (read only)||7||2013-01-30 00:40|
|New track featuring Korg Poly 6 and Pulsar||foidster||Music Forum (read only)||8||2012-07-06 13:57|
|Can't select poly button for malstrom from combi programmer.||JimETechno||Phead User Forum (read only)||6||2005-09-19 10:05|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:39.