Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-19, 12:30

Exclamation Recording in Loop-Mode

I would really appriciate, when you add an Standard-Function like learned in Cubase or Logic:
While recording in Loop-Mode the active Instrument gets automaticly a new Lane!
Anyway if its Audio or MIDI.
And not like in the actual Audio-Recording that its combined in one Lane where i have to double-click and edit - just as simple as it is; after every loop a new (recording) lane and the others get muted.

Simple Example:
i have an 4 Bar Loop, recording a piano, first try is not as perfect as i´d like to have it - i could just go on playing till i have 4 Bars as i want to have them.

Please think about it. The actual dub/alt-Function is nice, but in that case not really helpful