Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-24, 22:24

Post Things I miss from Sonar....

Apart from random crashes .......

When using Reason I miss not having the abilitiy to create auto velocity ramps / cresendos - i.e selecting some notes (16th snares) and being able to start the vel on e.g 20 and end on 127. Also Sonar's velocity draw tool is the only one I really miss.

Also markers and the Matrix view (like Ableton session view ) - maybe combine the two so you can press record and record your marker jumps (like Traktor hot cues) as your arrangement?

Some sort of Kontakt-esque "Time Machine" dial (I've only got v2 - I guess it's still in the lastest version?) for time stretching individual samples within NN-XT

Also a note pad area and some way of labeling patterns Matrix - a niffty LCD screen would be cool.

Finally a volume threshold activated sample record function like on my first sampler (Roland S330) so you can sample live sources and not miss the start of the sample.