Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-26, 14:14

A refill named "[refill]" already exists...

I've had this crop up a couple of times now. I go to the browser and click to expand a refill and I get the message 'A refill named "[refill]" already exists at [path]. To use the selected version of the ReFill, remove the other version and restart Reason.' - where [refill] is obviously the name of the refill and [path] is the physical disk location.

The weird thing is the path is exactly the same as the file I'm trying to access (i.e. the file is not duplicated).

This might have something to do with 'shellexecute'-ing a .rfl as, in this recent case, I double clicked on the .rfl (windows) and then tried to access the same refill from that reason session and got this error. I can't remember what I did the last time I got this error. Anyway, I closed and restarted reason(from launch icon) and could access the refill fine.

Bug?

(Reason 7 build 3.474)