Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-10-01, 18:43

Wink Happy Birthday SALE: "Navi Retlav - ReFill Bundle" ( 60% OFF SALE+GIFT)

Hi there.

In 10 October I will hit the 25th mark of existence on this cute little planet. Yep, it’s my birthday and I want to celebrate that with you. As gift I prepared a 60% OFF SALE ReFill Bundle that includes all currently released ReFills for Propellerhead Reason 6 and above made by Navi Retlav Studio. It’s 3 years of sound design research. 3GB of pure ReFill files made to inspire you on every step of your music production. A set of over 1600 Combinator patches beautifully crafted in 16 ReFills—a $300 value, yours for just $119.

For those who will buy this package before October 10th (GMT+2), there will be a FREE GIFT. A full version of “Navi Retlav-C65” chiptune inspired, sample based ReFill. You will get it for free in day of the final release.

If you are a loyal Navi Retlav Studio customer and have 2 or more of our commercial ReFills, you can drop an email at naviretlav@gmail.com , say which ReFills you already have and I will prepare a personalized special offer just for you.

This offer is limited until October 12th 2013

MORE AT: www.naviretlav.com/bundle

Chears
Navi Retlav

PS.
QUESTION: Would you like to get some RE's or ReFills on your next birthday ?