Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-10-03, 08:55

Distorted sound through Propellerheads Soundcard

Hello forum,

I would be forever grateful if someone can solve this riddle:

When I Put my AKG-headphones to play sound through the Propellerheads-external soundcard the sound gets distorted when on max volume (bass/drums sounds overdriven). This makes it impossible to produce music.

Sound is crystal clear when using any other soundsource (iMacs own output or my iphone).

I´m on the newest Imac, I have the latest updates. Sound is distorted in Mac osX aswell as ableton and logic.

One thing is there are two outputs on the propellerheads soundcard, I´m just putting the cable through one of these outputs. Could this be the issue? What´s the name of the equipment that would turn that input cable into a split-input with L/R if that could be the case? I´m not sure that will solve the problem though.

There is nothing wrong with the headphones as they are working perfectly with all other sound sources.

Please help me! Somebody!

//Frank