Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-04, 17:58

The One Thing I Wish Props Would Do...

Make their instruments and effects available in AU/VST/AAX formats. Rewire is just a little cumbersome in some DAWs and I would like to use Reason like folks use NI Komplete instruments and effects.

I don't think this would undermine the work they've done with the audio editing and midi sequencing; it just seems instruments and effects are what they do best and do most. Just look at the latest REs—Rotary, Polar, Parsec, Radical series, etc. There's some real innovation with those REs, but the DAW features seem to lag behind others. So why not just port them to other formats and add another dimension/audience?

Jp