Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

View Poll Results: do we agree on this? :-)
yes 7 58.33%
no 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-08, 20:32

what I would like to see in next release...

Please remove those "mix channels" from the rack or at least make it possible to not show it in the rack and to plug directly in the Mixer instead, as it not really useful to connect horizontally even if cables are a bit transparent.

If I want to have (because you need to) a drum machine connected in multi-outs it takes precious time to connect it. I would definitively prefer have a right click -> connect to as stereo mixer channel and a -> connect multi-outs to mixer channels. Done, end of the story.

would be great...

and also please do something for operating system roll-back and license issue, I am waiting now for 2 days and still no answer from support...

thanks.