Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2002-09-11, 21:01

My Oxygen 8 loses MIDI connection

I have a PMac G3 266 running Reason 1.01. My Oxygen 8 controller is connected to my G3 through the USB connection. I have my OMS setup with drivers that I got from the Midiman website, I lost the original disk it came with. Now I had my controller and Reason running flawless until I had an issue with my mac and had to reintialize the hard disk. Since then Reason won't regonize my controller. I intstalled everything and set the prefrences in Reason to recieve from the Keystation. I get the little green check to the side as if it's ok. Yet when I try to use my controller nothing is sent to Reason. I at one point I had to unplug the controller and plug it back in and open OMS. In OMS I tested the studio and got it working. Opened Reason and it worked fine for about two minutes. Then it stopped sending Midi information.

Can anyone please help me with terrible issue, I really need to get back online and to work. If anyone has any suggestions or answers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nelson