Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2002-11-11, 03:35
compozi

New FREE refill : DoruMALAIA-HarmonyHelp (1,39MB)

Because many Reason's users ask me , i decided to make this very,very useful refill !
What it's so special with this refill ? Here you have ALL the harmonyes wich exist, avaluable for any instruments ! You can select and copy any harmony you want from this rns and paste on your song ! Ofcourse after this,if your song need, can transpoze with one or more octaves , up or down ! The harmonyes from this refill are from C , if you need D (for example), simply transpoze with 1 tone (2 semitones)! That's all !
Obs. If you need , decrease or increase the lenght of notes , to obtained the desired sound !

This rfl contain 1 sxt + 1 sample + 1 demo-rns . The archive (zip) contain and a txt file and a gif file !
The gif file contain a table with the order of harmonyes from this refill (and explain how can build the harmonyes !)!You can se there and how apears the harmonyes in the score ! The equivalence : Do = C .
You can download this FREE refill from my webpage DORU MALAIA WORLD
( http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia ) !
Have only 1,39 mb !
I think that this refill is one of most useful ! You must have !
Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
songwriter

P.S. For all my hard work i ask you only one favour : please spend 1 min and sign my new guestbook from my website ! Thank you very much !