Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-05-13, 06:58

Attention High School, College Students, and P-heads! [info]

hey,

i currently am using a card called "Student Advantage", now some of you might've herd of it, some of you might not, and some of you have it, and some not. but this really is going to give you an Advantage. listen closely.

now so far Sonic Foundry, Roxio, Pinnacle Systems, Coda Music Technology, and Cakewalk are being the supported company for the "student advantage" card. the benefit of a student advantage card is that you get a shit load of discounts on things like electronics (not synth related...yet), softwares, clothing, tickets, etc etc etc the list goes on and when i say discounts im talking about up to 85% off on software too! if your interested, click on the link at the bottom.
you can join for a year and see how its like and all, but im telling you, it has done me some benefits.

now for the p-heads...where are you in that company roster???
im thinking that students, including music bases colleges would up your financial side, for instance. Berklee, Full Sail, etc. now if i see the propellerheads software in Student advantage...well i think i dont have to explain

so whats up?

now check it out and enjoy

dice.s [ 125 ] @ kombo-teck.
Student Advantage Software section.