Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-11-07, 23:28

for Ernst - Tage, this is still bugging me...

===========
"To summarize: Do the phenomena described on this board exist? Yes. Will they be corrected in future versions of the program? Very likely. Do they have any significant impact on the overall sound quality of Reason, whatsoever? Here the answer is a very clear and loud - No. Does this have any perceivable effect on an overall mix of music made in Reason? - Not a chance in hell"
===========

Im looking at the above text and wondering; OK, I understand your initial post on this matter, but if there is, as you say above in a nutshell,

"NO significant impact on the overall sound quality of Reason"

and

"this does't have any perceivable effect on an overall mix of music made in Reason"

then, WHY EVEN BOTHER "FIXING" IT?

Personally I dont mix audio in Reason alone and never have due to lack of control, in Reason alone, over what I am able to do with the audio in a mixdown phaze, and coupled with the built-in output level drop that is trademark of the product in general.

However, these facts being what they are has NOT hindered my ability to use Reason as the amazing Sound Generation Module that it is.
This is what is bugging me about YOUR statement above. IF IT IS NOT A BOTHER, THEN WHY SAY IT WILL BE "FIXED" in a later version?? Why not just leave it and move on??
This is all Im asking. Im NOT complaining about product quality here, Im simply after clarification to the quoted text above as it seems somewhat contradictory!

Any comments?