Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-01-19, 22:12

HERE it IS

recently someone posted a message stating that if i were to answer these questions then maybe someone would send me rex.dll. you have probobly seen my posts. Smokeytreat@mail.com. anyway just do a search on your comp and copy the file. blah blah blah. recently i have become aware of the uptightness of reason users. here is someone's chance to prove there is a real person onthis board. HERE ARE MY ANSWERS.

"
h i have a few reuest of you and you get me the answers?
:
:
o fish get thirsty? OF COURSE THEY DO. DO YOU GET THIRSTY FOR AIR???
:
o infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? (good one actually!) IF EXPERIENCE IS DETERMINED BY BEING ABLE TO KNOW EACH MOMENT AND THEN REMEMBER IT, THEN NO. BUT IN THE MOMENT, A HAPPY BABY PROBOBLY ENJOYS INFANCY MORE THAN ANY ADULT COMMITTING ADULTURY. BABIES ARE PURE.
:
o Roman paramedics refer to IVs as '4s'? NO. 4 MEANS NOTHING TO A ROMAN.
HA!
:
:If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? BOTH
:
:If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? (so stupid) THEY DON'T EAT HUMAN'S, THAT WOULD BE A CANNIBAL. THEY EAT YOUR POO
:
:If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know? (begging the question kind of) OF COURSE THE DICTIONARY IS THE HERE TO FOR HIGH COMMAND, YOU CANNOT QUESTION IT. AND THERE ARE NO TYPOS. THEY USE SPELL CHECK, DUH.
:
:If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting? ON THE STAGE
:
:If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from? (hahahah OLIVES
:
:If man evolved from apes, why do we still have apes? MAN DID NOT "EVOLVE" FROM APES. THIS IS VERY COMPLICATED AND WILL CHALLENGE ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT. MAN (orsomething like him) WOULD HAVE EVOLVED FROM APES IN ABOUT ANOTHER MILLION YEARS. FOSSIL RECORDS JUST DON'T MAKE SENSE. OK HERE GOES. CLOSE YOUR MIND NOW, DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO RETHINK THIS REALITY....MAN WAS CREATED BY BEINGS NOT OF THIS WORLD. BRED W/ NEANDERTHAL MAN.
.....probobly ...I AM STILL RESEARCHING THIS THO...
:
:If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they make teflon stick to the pan? (MY DAD WORKS FOR THE COMPANYTHAT MADE TEFLON. THEY USE THE MOLECULAR "EVIL TWIN" OF TEFLON HYDROXY BETA FOUR CARBON DUO.
:
:If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit? RABBITS FEET AREN'T LUCKY. BUT, IF THEY ARE, THEN DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE THE RABBIT REALLY WAS LUCKY....

YOU ARE WELCOME . thanks. that was a fun quiz. keep em coming

the cokenater
rex.dll
smokeytreat@mail.com
:
:i need the answers to these question so i can contiue to finish my project...
:
:
:
:if you can anser these then maybe someone will send you the REX.DLL......
: