Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-05-12, 11:03

Question expanding comp tracks to one take ...

So here is my problem:

I have recorded multiple takes in one clip (about 40), just had loop mode on whilst recording. Is there any way to get the file as one long clip? i.e. can i expand the comp rows to one big take, as that was what was recorded?

i know there would be a work around, i could copy the take 40 times, then go through each one and select the next take in order in each comp row etc. and i would end up with the original take (with fades probably...) but i am hoping there is a menu option i am missing somewhere so that this process can be done quickly.

Surely it was recorded as one big audio file? if so where can i find it/import it?

Any clues?

Cheers