Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-11-30, 18:47

Shameless Plug Alert

I haven't been here in a while, since I got a full time job and was suddenly buried in work... but that's all done now. My apologies for not hanging out here as often as I do in the Phead Forum. I haven't been here in at least 2 months... too busy... but, here's my shameless plug anyway...

(BTW: this CD is 100% Reason, except for one song which is me on my acoustic 12 string Takamine, but other than that, it's all Reason, no other software was used)

I hope you all don't mind taking a brief commercial break here...

Well, I finally got around to putting a few of my songs on a CD, just in time for the holidays. Included on this disc: a small selection of Christmas tunes, as well as a number of my own originals (all remastered for this release, so if you have some downloaded MP3's, this new CD sounds much better).

I'm often asked why I'm not composing music for a living, for film and television, etc... - I currently do, but on a small scale... maybe this will generate some interest somewhere for a larger project. These songs are primarily my softer ambient tunes - another CD will be released in 2005 containing my harder edged thematic progressive rock pieces.

You can go ahead and order the CD today and I'll do my best to ship it out ASAP. Some of the production is still grinding away, but I hope to have it wrapped up by the end of this week. Get a CD for you car, one for your home, one for upstairs, one for downstairs, one for your friend, your boss, your cat, and yet another just because...

Please visit http://www.soundclick.com/EditEd4TV to place your order. Look for the "Buy CD" button on the right hand side of the page. VISA / MasterCard processed through SoundClick/PayPal. $10 for the disc + $3.50 shipping within the USA, $6.50 overseas. All proceeds go directly to taking care of my family. In advance, thank you for your interest, and your support!

"The Power Is Out" - Ed Bauman

01. The Ocean Below
02. Recovery
03. Smile
04. The Piece With My Name On It
05. O Come O Come Emmanuel
06. Were You The One
07. The Sound Of Snow
08. What Child Is This
09. The Moon Behind The Clouds
10. Joy To The World
11. Zero Day Weekend