Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-12-09, 15:08

reason 3.0

i like reason! like it very much the new brwser is good and needed the mastering tools are good to get reason sound better , the new library is what most users need the new combination tool is good to show the user what is really possible with reason so far so good it will be a good update .. but.. an arpegiator is a basic that is still not there i have no vst in reason that has an arp so reason need it by itself . audio is needed much more than a mastering tool because i doubt that this tool will be better than the likes of waves or something the biggiest shortcoming is the lack of vst instruments no and i say no!! device in reason is good as the korg legacy collection or the things of arturia so why we dont have it i see no point in props policy dont implement vst or dxi it is standard with all the tings reason still not has it would be really perfekt or do you think anyone thinks ableton live is no longer good because it has midi now? i use live and since then i dont know why i should reason longer as re wire or something because i can do everything with live simply intuitive and in one programm

greetings