Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-11-23, 06:44

Ozonic users - question about the "Null" function

How do I make this function (null) work with Reason3? According to the Ozonic manual, you can use the Null function when you move from preset to preset and the hardware remembers the controller settings of your previous preset. So, when you go back to the previous preset, when you start turning the knobs, the controllers wont move until you get to their previous, rememberd setting. Wonderful - no more volume jumping and other nasties when you touch the knobs.

But I cant figure out how this works with Reason. When I install the Ozonic drivers, a dialogue tells me to use Bank A Preset 4 when I work with Reason. (Bank A Preset 4 is a preset for Malstrom, according to the Ozonic book - so what gives??)

The controllers are properly mapped to Ozonic for all the Reason instruments but when I activate "null" and move from one instrument to the other, I get the usual jumping controllers. And this function was one of the main reasons why I bought Ozonic! I would be very disappointed if it cant do it.

Anyone have any ideas?

PB