Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-05-09, 20:07

New Soundscape - Waltz for Eden

Whether you believe in creation, evolution, or some kind of hybrid, it seems to me that there must have been some point in time where the FIRST human existed for the very first moment, some precise second when we first graced this planet.

I care not for a discussion of how. I only submit that this music be selected as the theme song for that moment. That's right, I get licensing rights. The ultimate first to market. I will work out exactly how the music is to be played considering we did not exist the second before at a later time. Trivial point if you ask me.

Written for this month's KVR Audio composition contest, this piece was written and mixed entirely in Reason and "mastered" using Ozone and Elephant.

You can hear it at Soundclick or, for a higher audio quality experience, go to AcidPlanet

Enjoy my audio ramblings!